Below you will find the full itinery of what the lucky winner will receive
A Dolby Atmos Certified dedicated Home Cinema System – which includes
- Optoma UHD60 Projector
- Control 4 Rechargeable Remote Controller
- Monitor Audio Speakers
- Yamaha Amp
- Velodyne Sub
- 300 x 169 fixed Velvet Screen
- RGB Coloured LED Strip lighting
- LED Majik House in celling lights
- Rako Lighting Control
- A visit to the Majik House Showroom to discuss your cinema
- Home Visit by a dedicated project manager
- Installation and Programming of all products courtesy of Majik House
- Lighting & Wiring Designs provided by Majik House
How to submit your bid
All bids are to be made as a ‘sealed bid’. All bits received will be kept secret until the highest bidder is revealed on the eve of the auction. The highest bid will then go forward to the live auction which will be held at Majik House on Friday 22nd June to a select audience. You will have the chance to increase your bid on the night if you wish.
Bids are to be submitted in one of 3 ways –
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Call: 015242 73578 and ask to speak to either Sally or Carol
- Letter: By post to Majik House Kirkby Lonsdale Business park, Kendal Road Kirkby Lonsdale Cumbria, LA6 2GT
All bids received after 12pm on Thursday 21st June will NOT be counted.
Please provide the following information when submitting your bid
- The amount you would like to bid
- Contact telephone number and email address
- Address of property cinema is to be installed.
Majik House will install and program the winning cinema within a set location. This is due to travelling complications in relation to aftercare.
Please see the map below to determine if your property is within the boundaries. If you have any questions in regards to location please feel free to get in touch.
Installation of the cinema will need to be booked in within 6 months of the auction (before 21st December). The cinema is a stand alone system, therefore integration into other smart home systems already present in the property will be available at an additional cost.
Majik House will provide a wiring design free of charge as part of the package. Any structural wiring required will need to be undertaken by your own electrician under the guidance of Majik House.
Majik House will include a 12 month warranty on all product that is installed by Majik House relating to the auctioned cinema.
Payment of the winning bid is to be made in full directly to the Cumbria Foundation. Details of which will be given directly to the lucky winner.
Payment must be made in full before any work will commence.
Please Note: if we do not receive a bid that is higher than the reserve the cinema will not be won.
If this occurs we will sell off all the components individually and donate the money to our chosen charity.
- There is no monetary alternative to the cinema
- The installation of the products provided is to be done solely by Majik House